The Anxiety Clinic is a service of the Center for Psychological Services and Development (CPSD) at VCU.
WHO WE SERVE
We offer evidence-based psychological treatments (talk therapies) and in-depth assessment of psychological functioning for children, adolescents, and adults with a wide variety of anxiety and related disorders, including:
- Panic disorder and panic attacks
- Social anxiety and social phobia
- Selective mutism
- Generalized anxiety/excessive worrying
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Separation anxiety in youths
- Phobias and fears
You can learn more about anxiety disorders and related problems here.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
At the Anxiety Clinic, we offer treatments for anxiety and related problems that are backed by scientific research, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment (CBT)
- Exposure therapies
- Habit reversal training (HRT
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP)
- Trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral treatment (TFCBT)
You can learn more about our treatments here.
NEW We also offer group therapy NEW
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
You can reach our clinic at (804) 828-8069. Be sure you mention the Anxiety Clinic. Alternatively, you can fill out an application online here.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?